H2015: First Annual Downtown Water Fight
On Thursday April 23rd, 66°North invites the people and guests of Reykjavík to a water fight on Lækjartorg square!
- Four fights will happen every fifteen minutes from 2 pm to 3 pm.
- Two teams of ten people compete in each fight.
- Contestants should register to compete on the 66°North Facebook page and announce themselves at Lækjartorg square no later than 1:45 pm. Free spaces will be filled on the spot.
- Contestants are given water pistols, water balloons and buckets of water.
- Contestants are also given rain clothing but we recommend wearing rubber boots or other waterproof shoes.
- The first team to finish their ‘arsenal’ of water wins.
Age limit: 16 years.